YAMAHA A-S301 – Integrated Amplifier
Designed for excellent sound quality, with a beautiful appearance. An integrated amplifier with the advantage of digital input.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- – I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- – ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- – Custom-made power transformer / 6,800uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 95W x 2 (max), 60W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
ToP-ART Design and ART Base Ensure Optimum Sound When processing and transmission of the audio signal is simple and direct there is less chance of it being affected by noise and distortion. Yamaha’s amplifier design technology called ToP-ART features an I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design, with left and right channels organised in a straight, symmetrical layout for highest signal purity. In addition, the ART (Anti-Resonance and Tough) Base bottom chassis and a solid centre bar provide high-rigidity support and vibration damping. These Yamaha design innovations contribute to this amplifiers’ rich audio reproduction with abundant musicality.
Custom-made power transformer, custom-made block capacitors, two direct signal path speaker relays, one-point grounding system, aluminium-extruded heat sinks and other top-quality parts effortlessly handle demanding audio signal conditions. The quality of each individual part, as well as how they work together, basically determines the sound quality of any component. Yamaha uses only very high quality parts, carefully selected and tested.